Monday, February 2, 2009

Missions Monday

Father, you are a missionary God. You are not only the supreme ruler, and not only master, but you are the loving father who made a way for helpless, rebellious people to be reconciled to you. And you did this for your glory and renown. Let all the earth praise your name.

Father, I ask that you bless the ministry of T, the new worker in Slovakia. Give him courage to risk for your name. Open the hearts and ears of those who hear of you through him and his fellow workers. Use T and other believers in Slovakia to change the world around them.

I pray for M and her coworkers in Asia. Give them boldness to speak of your love. Open doors for them to spread your good news. Work in the hearts of those people who have surrendered to you through M's ministry, and use those new believers to reach their families and friends. Make your glory spread through Asia. Keep M and her coworkers healthy and satisfied in you.

I pray for Ionel and the other workers in Romania. Give them words to speak as they reach out to the people around them.

I pray for the Martinez's in South America. Bless their work and grow their churches through your Spirit.

And I pray that you would help me be a missionary in my world.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: