Saturday, September 27, 2008

long absence

I haven't posted for more than 3 weeks.

Since my last post, I've finished reading the Gospel of Mark and Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God. But, that's about it as far as spiritual things. I've been so busy now that I'm back at school and teaching Earth Science, Biology and World Religions. I have a Google Reader that is piling up with posts from Desiring God, Church Matters, etc. I have 58 unread posts on Challies Dot Com alone.

So, for the two people I know who read this blog--assuming one of them hasn't given up--I can ask for your prayers that I find a way to manage my time and get back on track.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been praying for you... 143.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bruce,

Blogging can be tough to keep up with when "real life" gets in the way. :)

I am assuming you're the same Bruce Sabin whose article I linked to at the bottom?

If so, I appreciate that article.

Will pray too.

Mark